Who do YOU think should play Max in the movie?

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is up?!

Hey-ey!!! I got my first follower!!!! A special shout-out to my BEYOND AWESOME follower, Theresa!! Thank you!! And for all of you readers out there, tell your friends!! Ooh, and check out the fanfics!!!! Scroll down all the way to find fanfics!!! I love those ... I have my first and only Faximum Ride fanfic.....check it out!!! Ooh, and all the other ones! Really good Faximum Ride fanfics!!! Love em Love em LOVE EM!!!! So, yup! Ooh, soon I will be coming up with this whole thingy-ma-bobber to take Fax moments from the books and put them in this blog. I have all the books--except the second. Sadly, I do not own the second, nor have I ever read it ... see, I read them all out of order. If you have any idea where to get one really cheap or whatever, comment and tell me!!! Okay, so, back to business! Please tell your friends about this blog, comment, everything! I need to know your thoughts and tell me what else I should include!!!! Ooh, and participate in the poll above!! The pics for the actresses to play as Max in the movie that are mentioned in the poll, are below. The four girls that are ahead, are Katelyn Tarver, Victoria Justice, Kirsten Prout and Lexi Ainsworth. My thoughts on that, you ask? Out of those girls (I think they're all pretty good for the role, if we're not exactly talking about acting skills considering one doesn't have a whole lot, but she's still pretty decent) I'd probably pick Lexi Ainsworth. Check out the picture!! I was so happy when I found that pic! I was like, "Ooh! A perfect Max pic!! It fits her personality and it looks like how Max would look and stand in a pic!!" I was so happy to find that. Perfect Match. Oh, and tell me what you think about my version of how I think Max looks. She's the first pic! So ... I'll get back to this later ... after I get a few comments and ideas!!! Thanks!!!
Fly on,
~Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment